Comment on page
RecallGraph installs like any other Foxx Microservice inside a database, on an ArangoDB instance.
- 2.Install the Foxx CLI:$ npm install --global foxx-cli
- 3.Assuming the database created in step 1 above is called
rgtestand the admin user for that database is
rgpasswd, define a server endpoint for Foxx CLI:$ foxx server set local-rgtest http://localhost:8529 -D rgtest -u rguser -PEnter
rgpasswdat the prompt and press Enter to finish the server definition step.
- 4.Clone this repository:$ git clone https://github.com/RecallGraph/RecallGraph.git
- 5.Install module dependencies:$ npm install
.envand set the following values:ARANGO_SERVER=local-rgtestMOUNT_POINT=/recallThe mounted service will be available at
http://localhost:8529/_db/rgtest/recallafter the installation is complete.
- 7.Install the service:$ npm run setup
Now that the service has been installed, you can browse its API and settings by logging into your ArangoDB instance's web API using the credentials used above and selecting the
rgtestdatabase. Once logged in, click on the Services tab in the left sidebar and you should find the RecallGraph service listed there.